2022 Regional Casesclick to reveal
- Restricting Job Applications
- Should You Shop Online
- Giving Money to The Homeless
- Is Tourism Immoral
- Child Marriage in Canada
- Reproducing in a Populated World
2022 National CasesClick to reveal
2023 Regional CasesClick to reveal
- The School Vandal
- Territorial Acknowledgements
- Delirium and Responsibility
- Compassionate Robots
- 21st Century Laws of Armed Conflict
- Thinking Outside The Blue Box
2023 National Casesclick to reveal
- How Should We Cover Crime?
- Civil Disobedience
- ‘Doing’ vs ‘Being’ Good
- Canadian Monarchy?
- Being Good Friends with Bad People
- Authenticity and The End of Art
Cases for This Year?
2024 Regional CasesClick to reveal
Registered teams only
2024 National Casesclick to reveal
REGISTERED TEAMS ONLY
Advice from a Pro
Knowing where to start is difficult. But it doesn’t need to be. Learn how a former ethics bowl team captain led their team to victory.
Ethics Bowl Alumni