Anatomy of a Match
Cases for This Year?
2024 Regional CasesClick to reveal
- Too Close to Home
- Bystanders in Action
- Confucius and Politeness Norms
- Is There Really No Accounting for Taste?
- From Talking the Talk to Walking the Walk
2024 National Casesclick to reveal
REGISTERED TEAMS ONLY
2022 Regional Casesclick to reveal
- Restricting Job Applications
- Should You Shop Online
- Giving Money to The Homeless
- Is Tourism Immoral
- Child Marriage in Canada
- Reproducing in a Populated World
2022 National CasesClick to reveal
2023 Regional CasesClick to reveal
- The School Vandal
- Territorial Acknowledgements
- Delirium and Responsibility
- Compassionate Robots
- 21st Century Laws of Armed Conflict
- Thinking Outside The Blue Box
2023 National Casesclick to reveal
- How Should We Cover Crime?
- Civil Disobedience
- ‘Doing’ vs ‘Being’ Good
- Canadian Monarchy?
- Being Good Friends with Bad People
- Authenticity and The End of Art
Advice from a Pro
Knowing where to start is difficult. But it doesn’t need to be. Learn how a former ethics bowl team captain led their team to victory.
Ethics Bowl Alumni
Ethics Bowl Essentials
Whether you are participating, coaching, judging, or moderating, you can watch this video series to learn more about the Ethics Bowl and the different roles involved!
Judging and Moderating Resources
The 2024 National cases will be released in February